Saturday 7 September 2013

Maternity Shoot

Last Saturday I had a maternity shoot done by Gemma Giorgio Photography. At the time I was 30 weeks pregnant. I've never done anything like that before, seeing as I'm more likely to spend time behind the camera, but I had a really fun time and I'm really happy with the photos. I'm so glad I'll always have these now to remember this magical time.


Me and my bump ❤
This one was one of the first lot of photos we took inside the house. She took so many it was hard to choose, but this was my favourite of me and the bump up close.



We were really lucky with the weather last weekend so we walked to Highwoods Country Park from my house to take the next lot of photos outdoors. This one was taken under a beautiful canopy of trees.


In one of the meadows at the park. I love the colours in this one.


This one was one of the last we took at Highwoods Country Park where I laid down in a big patch of soft grass.


This photo was taken over by the lake and is my favourite from the whole day. I think I look really cheeky and happy as I cradle my lovely bump.

The whole experience was really positive and enjoyable. I quite liked having my photo taken in the end and I will always treasure these photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment