Friday 24 May 2013

Fluttering

This week I have started to feel Peanut move about inside me. It's not very strong and I have to stop what I'm doing to really feel the movement, but it's there! It's a very light sensation at the moment, like a gentle fluttering. It normally starts up as soon as I lay down in bed at night.

Last night Peanut was squirming away and I took J's hand and placed it on my tummy and he could feel the baby move too! It was a magical moment. But then he got worried he would squash the baby with his hand so he stopped :-/ 

I am enjoying the little sensations I'm feeling at the moment. I have also started to talk to the baby sometimes when I'm by myself. Not in a crazy way! Just, when we're alone and I've been quiet for a while, I'll just tell Peanut something or sing a song. It's amazing to think there is a little person inside me hearing my voice! 


No comments:

Post a Comment